Baking Class # 2 Cookie Workshop


We had a wonderful time at our School holiday Cookie Workshop last week.  
I was a little nervous  how I'd handle eleven kids but before I could even began to address my worries, time just flew  and here we were taking this group photo.




Kids were hard at work...




That's Leann, my daughters bff. 


We had a boy joining us as well, impressed with his passion for baking. 




The kids did a wonderful job decorating their cookies.





Our beginners class is a perfect way to learn the basic to cake decorating. You will learn how make this sugar cookie and how to use fondant.

Classes are 3 hrs and you take home 3 decorated cookies.

You can buy the class as a gift for a loved one, grab your friends and book a private class, invite us to come and teach a class in your home.

Please look us up for bookings at jue3009@gmail.com or leave us a comment at out facebook page.

Jue

Comments

Popular Posts