Cupcake baking class #1


My first baking class. 
Never thought I had the courage nor the ability to pull through but hey thanks to these greats kids, I just had fun..err I mean we had fun.
We baked our vanilla cupcake from scratch,, showing the students how to measure and mix the ingredients. 

                      




   




 




I didn't know that using an ice cream scoop to fill up the cup cake liners would fascinate the girls.  

Now the fun part....frosting the cuppies. Another thing that I didn't know, kids just go ga ga over sprinklers. They were like, yes I'll have that and that and that on my cupcakes.
With their masterpieces...so proud of them. Thank you girls for teaching me in return.



My daughter, Belle (without the cap) was one my student cum assistant and our next project gonna be a cookie decorating class this June, on the next school break.  So any of you who are interested do drop a line or look out for updates in my facebook page.

Jue

Comments

Popular Posts