Grilled Chicken Fillet

 

This grilled chicken fillet never fails to rescue me when I have absolutely nothing in mind to cook for lunch or dinner. 
A versatile dish that accompanies well with steamed rice, veg with  curry or  with mash and salad,
you pick. 

Here's my savory grilled chicken fillets. It's difficult for me to give a definite measure so I'll give an approximate one.  Feel free to adjust to your palate.

500g chicken fillets -cleaned
3 tsp chili powder 
1tsp coarse chili flakes -optional
1 tsp salt
1 tsp course pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbs of rice flour or plain
1 tbs of yogurt


Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and give it a good mix. Set aside 20 min to rest.  
I'm not gonna deep frying the fillets, but rather am using a non stick pan so I  only need very little oil. 

In a non stick pan, pour about 2 tbs of oil. 
When the pan is hot  (medium heat) put about 5 pieces and  let it cook. 
About 8 min on each side until it turns to a nice golden color. 
Remove and drain excess oil in a kitchen towel.
Do try and let me know...jue

Comments

Popular Posts