Peanut Butter Bun

My family is crazy about peanut butter, sometimes the jar doesn't last a week and I use to wonder why until I saw my boys scooping spoonful of peanut butter and licking them like  a lolly. 
Even hubby confessed!

When I made this bun they protested for wasting their precious supply but after a bite they gave in and grabbed the second one. 
Please refer to any of my bun recipe and follow the method to prepare the dough.

For the filling:
100g peanut butter
50g icing sugar
50g butter

Mix all the above well.

Here comes the  complicating part of shaping this bun.
Take one of the dough ball and flatten it and put a tablespoon of the mixture and wrap it. Roll it flat then roll it up as if you were making Swiss roll.
Cut into two pieces. OK at this point I shall not continue this tedious process. You may leave it looking like a cinnamon roll.
Finish the rest and put on a greased baking tray and leave to prove for 45min.
Brush with egg wash and bake at 190 deg cel. for 15 min.

Serve warm and enjoy....jue

Comments

Popular Posts