Peanut Butter Bread




This is one of the rare bread that I baked in my bread maker. I'm not that keen on baking bread with a push of a button but this white loaf with peanut butter was alright. 


Not it's not just alright, infect I liked the soft crust and the spongy feel of the bread. 
Would definitively bake this loaf again...no not in the bread machine. 

300 ml water
3 tbs peanut butter ( I added one more)
1 tbs olive oil
3cup bread flour
1 1/4 tsp salt
2tsp sugar
2 tbs milk powder
1 1/4 tsp yeast.

Add water in the bucket.
Add the peanut butter and the oil.
Next the flour goes in. 
Put the rest of the four ingredients in the four corners each, not touching each other ( especially the yeast).

Select white bread (regular) setting on your machine. Press start.
Let the bread cool down before removing it out of the bucket.
Enjoy. 

Happy baking...jue.

Comments

Popular Posts