Egg Quiche







My family likes this egg quiche for breakfast and I'm happy to make cos its quick to put together. Sometimes I make this twice in  a week and I like their quiet nod. 
As I stated  in my earlier post, when it comes to dishes like this,  the best advice I can give you is-- just chuck in anything you have in your pantry or sitting pitifully in the fridge; do em the favor and toss it in the quiche!


6 large eggs 
1 cup milk. if you have cream then use it.
1/4 tsp salt 
1/2 tsp  pepper
1 1/2 cup of ham or any deli meat, sausages will do too, diced
1  1/4 cup shredded cheese 
1 green onion , sliced
Few slices of sautéed mushrooms


Preheat oven to 180°C. 
Grease with butter  9" pie dish 
In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk/cream, half the cheese, salt and pepper. Pour this liquid in the prepared pie dish. 
Scatter rest of the ingredients, except the cheese.

Top with remaining cheese.
Bake 35 minutes until golden on top and center barely wiggles. Don't overcook too much, else it would be too dried up.

Remove from oven, rest 5 minutes.
I normally serve with a salad for me, but hubby likes to sandwich it between two slices if bread.


Enjoy..Jue

Comments

Popular Posts