Sweet Potatoe Balls




Frankly speaking I do not know the name of this dessert...well it's made out of sweet potatoes and it's rolled to a ball..

Actually my husband taught me to do this simple dessert when we first got married and ever since then it became our iconic dessert where sweet potatoes are concern.

This simple dessert only require three ingredients and takes hardly anytime to get it done.

2 medium size of sweet potatoes 
4 tbs Sugar or according to your sweetness
1 cup of Hawaiian grated coconut

Boil the peeled and cubed potatoes until there are cooked. Don't forget to add a dash of salt while you're boiling the potatoes. 
Drain and mash the potatoes.
Add the sugar and grated coconut and give it a good mix.  Since I am using the sweeten Hawaiian coconut, I halved the sugar. (You may use freshly grated coconut).
Take about a tablespoon of the mash and roll it gently till you're done.
Enjoy...jue

Comments

Popular Posts