Crispy Nestum Chicken



While I hate eating this cereal, I simply adore it in this dish. The crunchy bits of Nestum with the chicken is simply a delight. 

I categorized this dish as my lazy day dish since it's a fairly simple and quick dish to prepare, and I pull this out when I'm just too lazy to hang around too long in the kitchen. Smart ha.
The minute I serve this dish, the first thing they shovel are the...yep the crispy bits of the Nestum!  Feel free to load up the Nestum, remember to add more butter, enough to crisp up the cereal.

To prepare the chicken, please refer to my Crispy Fillet post below. Again, you can use either pork, prawns or fish fillet.

To prepare the Nestum coating:

30g (or more) of butter
10 (or more) bird's eye chili 
5 sprigs  of curry leaves
5 (or more..definitely more) tbs of Nestum

In a heated wok add the butter, add the chili and curry leaves and give it a good stir. When the curry leaves appears to be crispy, add the nestum and stir fry it until golden brown. 

Add the prepared chicken and give a good toss to coat the chicken evenly.

                                       

Serve immediately with steamed rice and veg of your choice.
Enjoy...Jue

Comments

Popular Posts