Spicy lamb and chicken nuggets



I prefer cooking without a recipe, it gives me the freedom to visualize the dish in my head  and to play around with the taste. How the dish turns out largely depends  on my mood that particular day. I know it's a lousy way to cook but what can I do...

I got some minced chicken and lamb in the fridge  and was wondering what I could do for dinner.... tada,  Nuggets.

It was good, had the nuggets with some curry and rice.  One time we had it with some mash and slaw.

Now for the lousy part, if the family were to ask me to repeat this dish again....I can't,  I'd probably get  80% of it and the rest, well it's gone. 
My boys and hubby are clever, they'd enjoy the dish to the full cos they know it'll never come around tasting the same again.

So if I were to type it out, here's the 80% of it.

250g each of mince chicken and lamb
1 egg
1 cup of bread crumb

chopped fine

1 green chili
1 red chili
1 large onion
5 pips garlic
1 bunch coriander leaves

1tsp each of

paprika
onion or garlic powder
dry chili flakes
pepper
salt - 2 tsp
Chinese five spice powder
Worcestershire sauce
Sesame oil 

Yup..that's it.

Put all the ingredients above in a large bowl and give it a good mix.
Roll into  golf size ball and set aside.
Heat oil in a non stick pan, over medium heat. Gently fry till golden brown.
Remove nuggets and place it on a kitchen roll to absorb any excess oil.
Serve hot.

Enjoy...jue

Comments

Popular Posts