welcome.

Welcome to my kitchen.  

If I have a problem (which is oh so often) a cup of coffee and a slice of cake does the trick. 
It doesn't take away the problem (nothing does) but at least it clears the muddle off my head. And that's a good deal for me.  
BAKING IS THERAPEUTIC.  I seriously believe that.

Recently I had to move home to a place I  really really dislike  and I can foresee some miserable times ahead.
So I figured having this  food blog is one way I can keep myself sane and hide in this sanctuary. 

I am truly happy cooking and baking and blogging about  food., no doubt some of it are crappy and  I don't give two hoots. 
Besides, it's a journal specially for my kids, in the event if I am dead they have this to think me by.  


Plus, I have this annoying habit of purchasing cook books and tagging all the recipes that I tell myself  I'll bake and after some time the books get chucked around and forgotten.

So here it is... I am going to bake/cook all  the pages that I tagged  ( I am  being overly ambitious, we'll see how long this enthusiasm last!), take nice pictures and post it.

So enjoy and stay with me and we'll go round creating  or rather cooking some great food. 

Juliana

Comments

Popular Posts